Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! This blog is as much of an experiment for me as attempting a natural childbirth is. I'll be posting reviews on books I read, experiences I have while attempting to green our lives a bit more, and sometimes, general nonsense I come up with! Please feel free to comment and share information!

I look forward to hopefully making it through this experience with my own interesting story about giving birth naturally!

8.13.2010

Ergobaby Carrier Give-a-way!!!

Hey all you baby wearing Mama's out there! This Mama Rocks is giving away a FREE ErgoBaby Carrier!

Easily the BEST baby carrier on the market, it holds babies and toddlers of all sizes, from birth up to 40 lbs! Toddlers can be worn on your chest facing you, on your back and even on your hip!

Hop on over to This Mama Rocks to read her review of the ErgoBaby and to find out how to enter the give-a-way. Here is a link to the blog post, or click the button on the right of my page!

http://thismamablogrocks.blogspot.com/2010/08/ergobaby-carrier-review-and-giveaway.html 
Good luck!


No comments: