Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! This blog is as much of an experiment for me as attempting a natural childbirth is. I'll be posting reviews on books I read, experiences I have while attempting to green our lives a bit more, and sometimes, general nonsense I come up with! Please feel free to comment and share information!

I look forward to hopefully making it through this experience with my own interesting story about giving birth naturally!

8.28.2010

Stella's First Photo Album

Having only just finally published my post about my natural childbirth experience, I don't have much else to add today. But, here is Stella's First Photo Album... 


I know I am her mother and all, but I have to say, she is one beautiful little girl. Her brother is in love with her as well, which is very nice. No real jealousy issues have cropped up... yet. But, Silas is a pretty chill kid, I don't think anything but normal sibling rivalry will ever crop up between them. 


Anyway, for anyone who is interested, here is a link to Stella's first photo album!


Stella Francesca 8.17.10

No comments: